Wednesday, August 17, 2011

first draft...

first draft

This is my Frist draft for our Fanfic...
it isn't much but it's something to keep the ball rolling...idea's and feed are much appreciated :)
let me know your thoughts.


DRAFT…
The Lion King
“Simba’s Pride”
The news of becoming King lay’s heavy on Simba’s heart, the anxiety that he has turns into the hate of his father and the determination to become King finds Simba seeking help in the heart of his cold hearted uncle Scar and the fight to get to the leads him to the loss of those who mean the world to him.
“I'm gonna be the main event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar”
Simba : “Uncle Scar did you hear…I’m going to become the new King of the Pride Lands..”
Simba prancing around with his chest out and his head held high with his sparkly grin showing Scar how excited he is.
Scar : “Simba...” 
Simba too excited to hear him he continues to talk to himself bout this exciting news that he has…
Simba : with a low voice thinking that he wasn’t being heard… “oh wow how exciting is that…me being king…standing in front of all our  the other animals, giving out orders…ooh how great this will be”
Looking Simba up and down whilst he prances around celebrating to himself..scar decides to interrupt..Scar: “Simba I don’t meant to be a kill joy…but what makes you think that your Father will be standing down from the throne any time soon…I mean after all he must die before you take your rightful place as King…” 
Crouching down beside his uncle Simba starts to ponder on what scar has just said…Why would I have to wait for my father to die to claim my rightful place as king. Mufasa is becoming old and with age comes sickness so I should become king right now…it just isn’t fair.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I think you should keep the writing to one font. It is quite difficult to read the text that is in red. When Simba is talking to Scar, I don't know why the text goes off my screen... is it just me? Lol. And is this when Simba is still young? I've seen the movie and it's really good! Hoping you will expand on your fanfic really soon, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there,
    yes the different fonts, font sizes and font colors make it a little difficult to read. keep that intact in your final, but other then that it seems like you have a well developing fanfic underway.
    keep it up the good work.
    all the best.
    :)

    ReplyDelete